Once a term the PTA hold a second-hand uniform sale. Of course, if items are required before a sale then please do get in touch and we will check our stock.
All our uniform is kindly donated by parents when it is no longer required. We ask that all donations are of saleable quality however some items we do not offer for resale. Please bring these along to the school office.
The following items are accepted by us:
· Jumpers, cardigans and fleeces (only those with school logo)
· Boys and girls school regulation trousers
· School regulation skirts, pinafore and summer dresses
· Boys school regulation shorts
· PE t-shirts (only those with School logo)
· Book Bags
· School caps
The next uniform sale for current children is Friday 23rd June at Sports Day.
There will also be a sale for the 2023 Reception parents date TBC.
We are always looking for people to help run our second hand uniform sales. These take place once a term usually at the end of the school day. If you think you would be able to help out on occasion then please do let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.