Southborough Church of England Primary School

Southborough Church of England Primary School

100 Club

100 Club

A great way for you to support the school whilst having a bit of a flutter!


Here’s how it works…

You complete the attached application form and Standing Order mandate for £2 a month or pay by cheque. (Cheques are accepted for 12 months only)

This buys you one membership number (we will allocate), which enters you into the monthly draw. All participants must be over 16. The draw will take place in school in the first week of each month. There will be 3 cash prizes available.

If you win, a cheque will be posted to your home address and the name of the winner published in the school’s monthly newsletter and the school’s website. The prize money will be 40% of the membership fee taken that month.The remaining 60% goes to the school to help fund equipment, resources and opportunities for pupils.


How do I join in?

Simply complete a 100 club application form. If you're eligible for Gift Aid, please complete this form as well.


Downloadable forms

Click below to download the Application Form and Gift Aid Form:

The rules

  1. For a cost of £2 per month (i.e. per draw) you will be allocated one number between 1 & 100

  2. A draw will be made every month with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize.

  3. The prizes will total 40% of the total income for that month.
  4. This will be apportioned as: 1st prize of 25%, 2nd prize of 10% and 3rd prize of 5%.
  5. The 100 Club is a private lottery and is open to all parents, carers, staff and friends of Southborough C of E Primary School. Anyone age 16 or over can join.
  6. Entries are limited to two per household.
  7. Payments must be made by standing order (preferably annually) or annual cheque. One month’s notice is required for cancellation.
  8. Member’s numbers will only be entered if their subscription is up to date.
  9. If a member has no valid reason for missing a payment, their number may be sold to someone on the reserve list.
  10. The draw for each month will be made at School in the presence of at least three people including one PTA committee member. Draws scheduled to take place during holidays will be done whenever practical.
  11. The winning cheques will be posted to the address on your membership application within one week of the draw.
  12. The name and numbers for each month’s winners will be posted in the school newsletter and on the school website.
  13. The 100 Club will be run by the PTA. In case of any dispute the decision of the PTA is final.
  14. Unless otherwise advised, a member will be deemed to have left the 100 Club if his/her subscription renewal remains unpaid for a period of one month.
  15. If a winner cannot be contacted, the winnings will be placed into PTA funds after six months.
  16. If the winning number is not allocated, or payment is not up to date, the winnings will be placed into PTA funds.